Mario Cavolo Successful Public Speaker in China
Podcast with Mario Cavolo, Successful Italian-American Public Speaker in China
1. Please introduce yourself (who you are, where are you from, your background, your business in a nutshell and where you are based at now).
2. America has such a huge coffee culture, where did it come from? When did it start? When did coffee first make it to America?
3. What is the American Coffee style? How do Americans and more specifically, Italian Americans usually drink their coffee? Strong and dark or sweet?
4 Tell us about your very first espresso? Do you remember the moment, the atmosphere, the location, the people who were there with you, the time of the day, the weather, your mood prior to, during and after drinking your espresso. 🙂
5. My good Italian friend from Toronto, Antonio, who was on the first podcast, told us that in Italy, having an espresso is an intimate moment as you’re sharing a special moment with a friend, family or relative. Is it the same in America?
6. Can you share with us any interesting, funny or special espresso moment or story that you experienced while enjoying an espresso?
7. As an American and coffee lover and expert, do you have any tips for all the espresso lovers out there on how to best enjoy their espresso?
Tune in and Subscribe!
- Subscribe on itunes!
- Listen via the audio player above